today i ran 3 miles. 1 mile warm up run, 1.2 mile hill repeats (which this time i ran the hill 6 times) and 1 mile back home. i brought my 12yo with me and she ran the hills with me and did so awesome! my plan was to run her home and go out for 2 or 3 more miles but i felt very flat. so i called it a run. feeling a little tired still. need to pay attention to why my legs are saying and take a break tomorrow. was hoping to run a half saturday but it's about 2 hours away and not sure i want to go by myself. so i may just do a 12 miler close to home. we'll see...
got a copy of born to run

2 comments:
I love that your daughter runs with you!
I started that book a while back and was really enjoying it and then we were away for 5 weeks and I didn't bring it with me and I haven't got back to it yet - so this has reminded me to get back to reading it! :)
I think it's wise to listen to our bodies! There will be plenty of days to push yourself. I loved your question about the minimalist shoes so much that I made a post about it on my blog:0)
Post a Comment