| a crab we saw on the pier at Liberty State Park :) |
tuesday - 6 hilly hard miles (4 with my man) - it was so hot since we went at noon - crAAAzy!
wed & thurs - cross train and rest
friday - 16 miles. had to get up early to avoid "heat beat" as i call it! there were a few highlights during this run: seeing two deer; running through a sprinkler with cold water and a cool breeze to immediately following; an asian man sitting with his wife on a bench singing/chanting/yelling so loudly that it almost scared me; my man joining me for the last 5 miles. good run - felt great after!
saturday - 4 mile tempo run- was supposed to be an easy one... but something came over me!
done with week 5 of the intermediate 2 plan. i am ahead a little of the schedule, but next week is a step down week so that should be nice. i am really looking forward to running in some rain - if it ever comes!
1 comment:
I'm almost ready to head out for my sweet 16 - at least I hope it will be sweet! There's a slight chance I'll see an armadillo, wish I'd see deer!
Post a Comment