| would love to feel that mist now- but a shower will do! |
thursday - a 3 mile early tempo run. so humid!
friday - 5 sweaty miles - temp was 84 but the heat index was 101. i at least found a partially shaded route which mentally helps a lot! the air was so thick you could see it in the trees. or maybe the heat was getting to me!!
i don't mean to complain and whine about the heat, but wow, this really does seem worse than last year. at least i love a good sweat! tomorrow i have a 15 mile run on schedule. going to get myself mentally psyched up for it!
1 comment:
It has been a tough summer for training!
I am running 15 miles tomorrow morning too. I will pray for you while I run! Wish we could run it together.
Post a Comment