The weather this afternoon cleared up and got into the upper 50's so I finally had a nice day to run! It's been awhile! I ran 4 miles just under 10 min. miles. Starting to feel my rhythm come back. Maybe by the end of next week I'll be back up to par. My knee was a little bit sore the first half mile and then it went away. I may try to start getting up early for my runs. If I run early or late, it's dark and cold so either way it won't really matter. I just would like to get it done first thing... we'll see... getting up early is a challenge for me!
Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run.
-Tenth Avenue North
No comments:
Post a Comment