The alarm went off this morning at 7:10. I believe it was meant for yesterday but it was still set for today and it went off. I did not set it and one of us forgot to turn it off for the week. But it woke me up nonetheless. I got back in bed and for 5 min. struggled with do I let myself drift back to lala land or get up and go run. Well, I got up, made coffee, got dressed and ran. I only drank a little so I would not cramp. It was a cool 41 and drizzle but it felt good. I was a little cold at times but when I'd wear my hood, I felt warmer. There's really something to keeping your body heat in through your head! I ran 4 miles and nothing hurt!
Troubled soul don’t lose your heart
Cause joy and peace he brings
And the beauty that’s in store
Outweighs the hurt of life’s sting
-Jeremy Camp
No comments:
Post a Comment