Wow. It's week 26. Half way through the year! It has flown by. Last week turned into a crazed week with busyness, heat, headaches and more busyness. I was so bummed to not get in more running.
Tonight I ran a slow 4 miles. I did some speed runs last week in my running and I could totally feel it in my knee. I may wait to build back up before I start that again. I am going to a chiropractor tomorrow. I've never been to one before so I am kinda excited to see what it's like. My back has been giving me all sorts of kinks and soreness lately and I'm sure running has a lot to do with that. I've had paid in my lower back and neck area so I hope it helps.
BTW - I totally don't like my blog title. Never have really. I just quickly made it up when I was making the blog and never got creative with it. I remember at that time I felt like I was running my butt off - all over the place being ragged and busy... but the title is really *not me*... so I'm thinking of a better title. Any suggestions?! I'm changing it for now to my blog address: gone running.
Running Rx
Running for Release
...With love so understanding
I can hardly catch my breath
Seeing this I wonder how You have any love left
Left me not alone
When I did not believe
Through the darkness, through the darkness You answer me...
-Jennifer Knapp
3 comments:
LOVE Jennifer Knapp and wish she'd make a comeback!
I hope your knee starts getting better and that the chiropractor helps too. I've never been to one either..
I like "Gone Running!" Hey, and I noticed you have run over 300 miles now! It doesn't seem that long ago that you hit the 200 mark.
Hope your knee improves.
Oh gosh I need another cup of coffee to come up with some cute and catchy title, but I'll be thinking. Ya know since you live in the South maybe something with a southern flair...
I hope the chiropractor helps work out some of the kinks.
Post a Comment