Last week was hard to get some running done. I was so busy, tired and or it was plain and simply too hot! I also have had a few pains here and there so wanted to take it easier before I start training - if I do go for it. So this weekend I said no matter what I am going to flip my running schedule and get up and run in the mornings. So this morning I made it to the gym before 9 and ran 3 miles on the schedule. I also did leg weights. I hope to do that all week!
Let the glory of the Lord
Rise among us
Let the glory of the Lord
Rise among us
Let the praises of the King
Rise among us
Let it rise
-Big Daddy Weave
1 comment:
LOVE that song! I was singing it in my head as I read it! :)
Post a Comment