Thursday, August 27, 2009

Training Week 7

Another short 3 mile run tonight. I wore my knee band and it helped a lot. For some reason, my right knee has been a little tender lately. Could be the increase in mileage but who knows... I just hope and pray it doesn't get worse. I'm almost half way through the training and just getting into the thick of it. The part I am SO nervous and SO excited about. - going past the limits I'm used to! I kept thinking of that during my run tonight; how I'm excited to run 12 miles this Saturday knowing it won't be easy but something big to accomplish, push through, persevere. Yes, I am trying to get in my head and convince myself that I can do this - that I can finish no matter what.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I am running 12 on Saturday too. Let's pray for each other over the miles.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

"Something big to accomplish, push through, persevere." Yeah, I like to think about how I'm doing just that when I'm out there running.