Just got back from a hard 3 mile run. My right knee was tender the whole time and I just didn't feel right. My time was still ok. I'm really thankful right now that I ran that route out of my n'hood. My kids were riding bikes with my man and when I came back in the n'hood they rode up behind me. They were so sad. They saw a dead white cat in the road. There will be tears tonight. I'm sad for them and thankful I did not see it. I once saw a cat get hit by a car when running. It was horrible. I know which cat they saw. It's actually a wild/stray cat that lives around our n'hood. It's been here two years and I even saw it last night on my run. I hate seeing dead animals. I'm glad I don't live on a farm!!!
Looking forward to resting tomorrow and eating lots of carbs for the13 mile run Sat!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment