if one could run without getting tired i don't think one would often want to do anything else. ~ c.s. lewis
Friday, January 1, 2010
2010 Goals Begin!
I layered up and ran 5 miles mid morning. Ran a little under 10:30 min miles. My heart rate monitor died the week before Christmas - I'm going crazy without it! Need to add that to the list of "running needs"! I felt great the entire run and it sure makes me happy that I had no pain in my ITB. Forward and backward lunges became part of the routine today, too. And after I cooled down, I got that foam roller out and went to town. Oh, and I had a small amount of Christmas money so what did I do with it? Bought a Spibelt! Can't wait to use it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like my Spibelt. It holds so much - phone, spray, gels, and tissues.
So glad to hear about your painfree run! Have fun out there!
New Year's Day run, what a great way to start the year!
Post a Comment