not sure what race i'm really training for, but i'm starting a training schedule this week. i think it would be so much fun to go to cincinnatti in may to run the flying pig. that race sounds so fun! but it's far, requires money, and it's out of reach for now. the ING is here in march - don't know if i'll be ready for a full by then but def. the half. am eyeing a few others...
i took off sunday and monday. was a little sore after doing so many forward and backward lunges up and down my driveway. had to run the dreadmill yesterday and today - well probably all week since it's sooo bitter cold here. ran 3.5 yesterday loaded with hills and 4 today with a few hills. leg and back weights today - feelin' great!
4 comments:
Looking ahead to races is fun! Sorry, I don't remember, have you run a 1/2 before?
I don't do lunges. I think they cause me trouble, but I'm glad you can do them!
Glad you feel fine!
Pig pig pig! They give out PINK medals!
tina, yes, i ran the ATL half last thanksgiving. it was a blast and my timing was decent considering i didn't officially train for it! i love that distance!
pink medals - now that's incentive!
The flying pig looks like a fun one!
Post a Comment