today i ran 7 miles at the greenway. my older daughter came along on her bike. it's SO nice to not have to wear that fuel belt on long runs now that it's broken. maybe i won't buy a new one. although i'm trying to figure out if i should wear it on race day... thoughts? suggestions?
i ran out of this awesome sport wash
on to week 7. this is when the training starts to kick it up. i can handle weeks 7,8, and 9 fine, although making the time is the real challenge! it's the ones after that when i start to notice i'm not a natural born athlete!
i'll miss you week 6!

2 comments:
I've never worn a fuel belt during a race, but if I needed a drink more often than there would be fuel stops, then I'd wear one. I'd check marathonguide.com to see if anyone has complained of not enough fuel stops or water.
I received some Prowash free with a coupon, similar to your soap, and like it, too.
just catching up on your last few posts... glad you had an easy week before the miles start to add up! it's so sweet that your girls bike with you. mine does that, too, sometimes. (though she forgets she's with me and leaves me in her dust sometimes, lol)
i'll pray your hip and itb stay calm during the next few weeks. you can DO it! i'm so proud of you, friend! xoxo
Post a Comment