i'm making a playlist for the marathon now. it's going to take me a few weeks to get one made since i just can't do it it one sitting! i won't use my ipod the entire time. i remember my friend wendy once said she likes to use her ipod after mile ten. then it's like a treat! i've been running so much without my ipod so it will feel like a treat when i need it. :)
i ♥ hans zimmer's music. he has a new track out from the movie Inception
2 comments:
You should add David Crowder's Undignified. I ran to that song yesterday, and it was perfect!
Yeah, I never turn my ipod on right away in the marathon. There is always too much to see in the beginning.
I'm getting so excited for you!!
i am so going to look that song up. i am not familiar with that title. i love the DCB.
Post a Comment