i finished last weeks schedule with a 3 mile run on saturday - with MY MAN! he does not like to run at.all. but he wanted to do that for me and with me! we ran in the humid mist on a very hilly route and it was so fun! he may come on short runs with me now and then, but he promises me he won't become a runner. ;)
today starts week 8. wow, time is flying by. i ran 3 miles at the greenway with my older daughter biking along. we had to wait in the parking lot for 20 min. due to a downpour. about half a mile into the run there was thunder off in the distance. i was going to run 6 but cut it off at 3 since i didn't want us to get caught in a storm. steam was coming off the boardwalk and trees. it was m-u-g-g-y!
1 comment:
I love it when my husband runs with me too! Even though my girlfriends and I chat it up more then he and I do on a run---he's not big on talking while running----I still love it when he runs with me! Fave partner!
Post a Comment