Thursday, October 14, 2010

so ready...

to run that marathon.
each run was a little harder this week. maybe because i ran 20 on saturday.


i ran 5 miles tuesday which went well; quick and easy. the temps were in the lower 80's but it didn't bother me.

8 miles wednesday which were harder since my itb felt tight; i took my camera with me to the greenway on that run - huge distraction as i'm seeing all these trees welcoming fall's arrival.


and 4 tonight which seemed to never end (probably because it was dark and i'm not used to that).and i just wanted to be home. my #3 turned ten today. she got a new bike and is so excited to try it out on the trail. i wonder who will come with me on the 12 miler this sat?! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! I love the pics and love hearing about your run! You are almost there! But more than anything I love that your ten year old can join you on your runs now! i can't wait for my kids to be able to do that. I CAN wait for them to turn 10!

Love you!

Kirsten said...

Hooray for fall leaves! And I hear ya on the leg issues after 20 miles this past weekend! I kept thinking why are my legs sore this week?? DUH!!! But we will be all rested, tapered and recovered for Oct. 31!!!! Happy Birthday to your 10 year old! Gotta love double digits!!! Enjoy the taper and relax on those runs from here on out! :)

That Pink Girl said...

What a gorgeous backdrop for running!!! Except well, when like you said, it's dark. You're almost there!!!