![]() |
| dodging those gum drops can be tricky! |
i had my two young men with me on the greenway. the goal was to run 11 (to start out 2011, and for my marathon training schedule), but i stopped at 6 miles. i'm injured. :( i really thought things were getting better, but my left knee hurt really bad suddenly at mile 4. so i walked/ran the last two miles. i'll just deal with however i can. there are other marathons and i may have to readjust my goals. so, for now, i'll find a way to rest and rehab it, and hopefully find out what the issue is, then re-evaluate what to run and when.

5 comments:
so, so sorry that your injury is bothering you again. Hope it heals soon.
That is so disappointing! You'll heal, though, and you'll be out there running again on that gorgeous greenway. That's a great picture of the trees with the mist!
Oh Kate, I'm so sorry to hear this injury is bothering you again. I know what it feel like to have to re-adjust goals, it's not fun. Just keep doing what you know worked to help this trouble before and in no time you will be back at it. There are lots of races to choose from.
I'm sorry you are still hurting. That really stinks. You are smart to really listen to your body. It knows what it needs and what it doesn't. I'm praying that your spirit will continue to be so positive and that you'll get healthy very quickly!
I'm sorry! I konw you're bummed, but you've come back from injury & disappointment before, and i know you can again. You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength!
Love you!
Post a Comment