no eggs... guess people were thinking this was the best source of protein? not sure why the eggs are gone... that's a new one to me.
only store brand bread left...


but lo and behold!
the truck was there restocking!
(i forgot to check the milk section.)
on the way back from my walk - there it was - THE PLOW!!
yesterday and today i strapped on my garmin and made sure i walked 4 miles (great cross training days!). i may be able to get to the gym tomorrow as the roads are starting to clear. the snow and ice will be hanging around a few more days since it's going to struggle to get above freezing. tina, here's your snowman. :)


3 comments:
And not only one snowman, but two! : ) Those empty shelves remind me of Hurricane Ike (9/2008) and make me thankful for fully stocked shelves. I hope your pantry is full and your house is warm.
I've been thinking about you.
I hope you're able to get out today.
that does look very Armageddon! Keep safe.
Post a Comment