Wednesday, December 31, 2014

And that's a wrap, 2014!





This month, I was able to get my miles up again for a total of 118 miles. I found more time to run and more importantly, MADE the time. I am trying to maintain long runs and am up to 14 milers right now. I have my eyes set on a February trail marathon. I love having goals!






I took this picture on the trail today. Even in the dead of winter, there is still so much beauty around. 2014 was a great year for running: 2 marathons and a handful of half marathons with new PR's, and some fun 15K's. I have some goals for this upcoming year - to run my 10th marathon, and hopefully more, another 50K and what I would love to achieve even more - a 50 miler. We'll see! Cheers to 2014!

1 comment:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I've been thinking about a possible 50 miler, too. I might wait until the fall when I turn 50 - just for fun!